23 April 2013

RockPlus, 22nd April 2013


Amoric • The Blame
Barenaked Ladies • The History Of Everything (Big Bang Theory Theme)
Bob Dylan • Rainy Day Women #12 & 35
David Gray • The One I Love
Def Leppard • Don't Shoot Shotgun
Dire Straits • Brothers in Arms
Fall Out Boy • I Don't Care
Gary Moore • End of the World
Green Day • Whatsername
Hives • Hate to Say I Told You So
John Mellencamp • Just Another Day
Kiss • Got to Choose
Krokus • Angel Of My Dreams
Lindisfarne • Lady Eleanor
Lynyrd Skynyrd • Sweet Home Alabama
McFly • Room On The 3rd Floor
Metallica • Whiplash
Nazareth • My White Bicycle
Nirvana • Polly (Live)
Ozzy Osbourne • Bark at the Moon
Pink • Trouble
Prince • 1999
Robbie Robertson • Skinwalker
Robbie Williams • Monsoon
Santana • Black Magic Woman-Gypsy Queen
Skid Row • I Remember You
Son of Dork • We're Not Alone
Whitesnake • Fool for Your Loving

Click here for the programme website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is encouraged, but please note that ALL posts are moderated . . .